MIG pneumatic R&P actuator.
The rack & pinion actuator specialists at MIG Automation GmbH have utilized their 30+ years of experience in the business, to come up with a new design! This new actuator provides better properties than the existing competition and potentially can give you a return on your investment in this product.
In this development, the main focus was to improve on efficiency & performance. The following improvements are confirmed:
Triple Control is your authorized MIG agent & we are looking forward to working with you.
MIG R&P actuator - benefits & options
- Rod guided pistons
- Extra piston guide bands
- Consistent, linear torque output
- Suitable (& thoroughly tested) for use in high cycle operations
- No slip-stick effect
- Optimized Piston area.
- Significant increase of efficiency, performance & torque output.
- Reduced wear & tear, longer life span
- Significantly shorter operating & response times
- No special version required for quick operating times
- Air consumption reduced by 40 to 60%
- Anti blow-out stop screws
- Both end of stroke positions are adjustable with + / - 5° rotation
- Easy to service.
- Double stroke adjustment
- Mechanical partial stroke test
- Safety block for end positions
- 90° Actuators with extended rotation to 100°
- Reversed rotation directions
- Direct assembly of controls, according VDI/VDE 3847
- Contactless limit switches, directly integrated in the body.
PDF documentation currently available in German only.
Below 3rd party plugin "Scribd" allows for online document viewing, but is still in development (not available on mobiles).